Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Year of the Finished Project for April - EDITED–I just realized this should be for MAY!!!

Here is my progress for April.

1. Six inch quilt block swap – 2 per month – Done!!

2. Bee Balm block swap – Done!!

IMG_6353

3. Block swap adventure – 1 - 12.5 in block – mail by the 25th. Done!!  I was late with this one but got it done before the end of the month.

IMG_6357

4. Inchy hexagon swap – 2 hexies per month  Done!!

5. MMM Round Robin – mail by April 30th.  Done!!  Here is a sneak peek.

IMG_6356A

6. Simply Solids block swap – Done!! 

7. Mystery Muse – finish the second item, which is about half done. Not Done…. in fact no progress at all on this.  Freezing

8. Get your Hex On bee – mail by April 30th.  Done!!

IMG_6355

9. Charm Pack Table Runner – mail by April 30th - for Terry. Not done.  But Terry is understanding….

* Finish the baby quilt!  Done!!  I finished it at the retreat but I have decided I want to do a little bit more quilting on it.  I will show it once it is really done Smile 

** Put together FIVE blocks for Easy Street! Done!! I only did four, but I’m happy with that!  Nerd smile

*** Finish the table mat I started for the Stitch Me Up blog hop.  It is a gift.  I need to get it mailed.  Not done….  Shifty  and now it is late enough that it doesn’t matter.

**** Work on the new X and + quilt that I started cutting out blocks for. Done!!  I finished ten blocks at the retreat, but nothing more since then. 

And here is my list for May…

1. Six inch quilt block swap – 2 per month – to be mailed by the 15th.  Michell wants any block in blue and white.

2. Bee Balm block swap – No instructions on this one yet.

3. Block swap adventure – 1 - 12.5 in block – mail by the 25th.  Agnes wants a traditional block in creams, brown, red, gold, green.

4. Inchy hexagon swap – 2 hexies per month – mail by April 30th.  Kathryn wants bright cheerful colours.  This I can do!

5. MMM Round Robin – mail by April 30th.  I haven’t received my block to work on yet.

6. Simply Solids block swap – Mail by April 26th – Shena wants an Alberta Triangle block.  Looks like fun. 

7. Mystery Muse – finish the second item, which is about half done.  This has top priority!!

8. Get your Hex On bee – mail by April 30th.  Yvette wants a hexie flower or two for her Grandmother’s Flower Garden quilt.  I have one set of hexies all cut.

9. Charm Pack Table Runner for Terry. This one has to be high on the priority list too.

10.  It’s for the Birds…. I am participating in this blog hop which starts tomorrow.  My day is the 15th.  I have something to show but I would like to make something else.  Like finish my cardinal….

As well I am going to:  

* Finish the baby quilt!  Like get the little bit of quilting I decided to add done…

** Put together FIVE blocks for Easy Street!  Yes five blocks is my goal for this month. 

*** Finish the table mat I started for the Stitch Me Up blog hop.  It is a gift.  I need to get it mailed.  This one also has high priority!

**** Work on the X and + quilt .  My goal for this month is ten more blocks.  A modest goal.

***** Work on the new project that I started…. A postage stamp quilt made with 2.5 inch squares.  It is my new leader and ender project.  I almost have one block of 100 squares finished already!

****** Make a dress for DGD’s doll.  This is to try out the pattern that I won from Lilac Lane.  If it works out well, I will make the same dress for my two GDs. 

That is all.  I would say that is enough!!

Janet

6 comments:

  1. You seem to have not only recovered but are making up for lost time! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a formidable list of things to do....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that's a long list there Janet - but what you have finsihed looks lovely especially that block Swap Adventure block

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You accomplished quite a bit in April, all things considered I think you're amazing! Your list for May looks quite ambitious -- good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all accomplishments and good luck with May goals. That's quite a list Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is sew lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a thread trail back to this quilty goodness ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete