Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Night with Friends

I sewed a little bit on Thursday (Friday in Australia) and a little bit on Friday.  I didn’t get a whole lot done, but then every little bit counts….

I finished the second Quilt You Be Mine mystery round robin block I worked on this month.  I can’t show either of these blocks – they’ll be on exhibit on reveal day, February 14th I believe.  But I can tell you they involved some of this…

IMG_6138

And I finished my January hexies for my swap partner Judith, a newbie in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap, and sent them off in the mail.  I put the sneak photo on the IHFS blog, but I’m going to risk putting the real photo on here…. Smile

IMG_6130

I hope everyone had a happy and productive Friday Night with Friends.

Janet

10 comments:

  1. Love your hexies. Glad you got some stitching done. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are too cute and love the hexies.
    Can't wait to see the finished project.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know you took advantage of downunder Friday and then yours... love that fussy cut hexie... so effective...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hexies are lovely, and the fabrics too. Waiting to see what is next. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hexies on the right are amazing --it's fantastic what different fabrics can do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo - Those fabrics are LUSCIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such pretty flowers! Especially love the fussy cut red-yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Valentine's fabrics and the hexies look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pinks, I'm a very pink girl, so these are right up my street.
    And the hexies too especially the fussy cutting.

    Polly
    xx

    ReplyDelete