Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quilting Photo a Day October 29th–Most Recent Project

On the travelling front the most recent project is this… Do you know what it is?

IMG_5809

On the sewing track the most recent project is my hexie flowers for October.  I know it’s the 1st of November and I should have them done, but there hasn’t been much sewing happening the last few days. Smile  My swap partner requested blue with yellow centers.  I think I was influenced by the new winter snows when I picked these fabrics.

IMG_5815

Ohh, this is a strange font….

Janet

3 comments:

  1. If you're still in the Maritimes, then I recognize that bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was guessing the bridge between New Brunswick and PEI also! Seen it this summer, and travelled over it also. Wonderful engineering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hexie flowers and beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete