Saturday night hockey

Saturday night hockey
Saturday night hockey

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

A quick post to report on my Friday night sew in last night.  I worked on putting together the Three Cat Stories top.

IMG_1956 Two thirds done.  Just one more panel to put together.

When my middle daughter looked at the pictures of these panels on line she said she couldn’t see the cat in the Cat at a Party panel.  This coming from a girl who had our cat live under her bed for a year or two or three.  I thought for sure she’d know to look behind the couch for the cat.  Anyway I thought I’d include a close up of that cat, just to make sure she can find it.

IMG_1957

And of course I finished a few postage stamp blocks which I sew as leaders and enders.  I now have 330 of these blocks.  Less than 200 left to sew!

IMG_1954

We’re off to go fishing in the boat.  It’s windy but sunny.  I’m excited – our first fishing trip this summer.

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Great work for FNSI! What are leaders and enders? And where will you use them?

    ReplyDelete